This position is responsible for providing audio/visual technology support for internal Brookings India events, along with all other technical checks and assistance. The ideal candidate should be comfortable handling sound/video/conferencing hardware and software, providing technology solutions to employees and working closely with third-party software companies to adopt new technologies and efficiently use existing ones. The candidate should have prior experience working with information technology and understand the latest technology trends to ensure the systems are up to date. This is a full-time position.
– Debugging basic computer issues
– Set up live streams, presentations, web cast and video conferencing.
– Understanding of audio/video system
– Experience in event handling (desirable)
– Good communication skills (desirable)
– Basic photography/videography skill (desirable)
How to Apply
The expression of interest can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: Multimedia Technician along with complete CV/portfolio.
Based on your application, and initial interaction, you will be called to our office for a face-to-face interaction and a short demo of your skills.