Brookings India is offering internships to students interested in conducting interdisciplinary policy research in the field of Governance. Interns will work under the guidance of a fellow and research associate at Brookings India in New Delhi. They are expected to assist the research associate with administrative duties and event organisation. They are also expected to have strong research, data analysis, data manipulation, fact checking, proofreading, and editing skills. The internship will be for a duration of 6 weeks and will be full time. These internships are competitive and open to students from all social sciences backgrounds.
- Strong writing and research skills
- Good organisational skills, and an ability to multitask and collaborate with others
- Ability to look up and collate primary data
- Background in research on higher education, governance or related areas
- The internships will last for 6 weeks.
Last date of application for the internship is March 31.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Brookings India does not sponsor student or work visas.
To Apply: Please email your resume and writing sample to email@example.com. Please mention Internship: Governance in the subject line of the email.