Brookings India is seeking applications for a full-time Graphic Designer and Multimedia Specialist. The Graphic Designer and Multimedia Specialist will work closely with the Communications team and report to the Head of Communications.
The designer will be based out of the Brookings India office in New Delhi and will be required to use his/her knowledge of current graphic design software to simply illustrate complicated academic concepts and data for print, web, online and multimedia platforms.
- Create original designs and templates for the Brookings India research content (including, but not limited to, annual reports, brochures and pamphlets, research reports and papers) in print, web and video formats in keeping with the Brookings Institution styleguides and design practices
- Create infographics, maps, and interactives for the Brookings India social media platforms and website
- Produce high-quality videos, podcasts and animations
- Any other design and multimedia requirements at Brookings India
- Assist with events including managing presentations and sound systems
- Adept in design software Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Dreamweaver, Flash Player, 3D Flash Animator, Apple Final Cut Pro X and other similar software, and Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Dexterity in learning other types of software programmes
The candidate will have a clean and elegant sense of design; the ability to display initiative and provide creative solutions; learn quickly and adapt to the Brookings India style and design requirements; work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks at a time.
Candidates with a technological aptitude will be preferred.
Interested candidates should forward their portfolio to Human Resources (email@example.com). Please use “Graphic Designer and Multimedia Specialist” in the subject line of email correspondence.
Last date for applications: March 30, 2018
Brookings Institution India Centre is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons regardless of race, colour, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age or sexual orientation shall have equal access to positions, limited only by their ability to do the job.