***THIS POSTING IS NOW CLOSED***
Note: The requirement is on a part-time basis. A retainer contract can be discussed.
Brookings India is seeking expressions of interest from a Data Analytics firm to create and update online interactives for the Brookings India Health Monitor. This would involve working with our research teams and designing and creating innovative visual representation of research and data.
The Data Analytics firm will work closely with the researchers. Along with the Communications team, they will liaise with the IT department based at the Brookings Institution, Washington, D.C., for all its activities. The firm will adhere to Brookings best practices and comply with all web security policies and guidelines. The firm will ensure quality assurance on final products in conjunction with both Brookings India and Brookings Institution.
- The Data Analytics firm must be able to collate and appropriately merge public health related variables from (at a minimum) the following sources: HMIS, NFHS, NSS, NRHM, and census.
- The Data Analytics firm must be able to clean the data and produce pertinent ratios according to the specification of Brookings India.
- The Data Analytics firm must be able to build an interactive heat map from this data according to the specifications of Brookings India.
- This heatmap should display the pertinent ratios and indexes determined and produced by Brookings India.
- The Data Analytics firm must update this data in a regular manner.
This contract will be effective for a period of 1 year.
Conflict of Interest
Firms bidding for website development are to clearly indicate any conflict of interest they may have in taking on the assignment.
Brookings India shall own all rights, title, and interest of the final body of work.
How to apply
The expression of interest can be submitted to email@example.com along with company profile and details and competence of team being assigned.
Based on your application, quotations will be sought from among those shortlisted. Last date for submission is September 28, 2017.
About Brookings India
The Brookings Institution India Center is a public policy organisation based in New Delhi, India. Our work is centred on the motto, “Quality, Independence, Impact”. Brookings India scholars work on several domains including Development and Governance, Trade and Investment, Foreign Policy, Energy and Sustainability, Digital Economy and Regulatory Issues.
Brookings India is an affiliate of the Washington, D.C.-based Brookings Institution, the oldest independent think tank in the world. The Brookings Institution has been consistently ranked as the Number One think tank in the world for nine consecutive years.
The aims of the Center are to:
- Raise awareness of key policy debates and challenges in India
- Set and shape the policy agenda amongst policy influencers and decision makers
- Design high quality solutions to the key challenges facing India in an independent, non-partisan manner