Brookings India is offering internships to promising young individuals interested in conducting interdisciplinary policy research in the field of international affairs. Interns will work under the guidance of a fellow and research assistant at Brookings India in New Delhi. They are expected to assist the research assistant with administrative duties and event organization, and may be called upon to conduct basic research, fact checking, proofreading, and editing. In addition, they will be expected to pursue independent research under the direction of the fellow, on an issue of their interest. The internship will be for a duration of 6 weeks, and will be full time. These internships are competitive and open to individuals from all professional and academic backgrounds.
- Current or recent university graduate or master’s student with a background in international affairs; students studying in both Indian and international universities are encouraged to apply
- Strong writing and research skills
- Good organisational skills, and an ability to multitask and collaborate with others
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel (experience with data analysis is preferred but not required)
Brookings India is currently seeking applicants for the following periods:
- Block E: September 1 – October 15
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Brookings India does not sponsor student or work visas.
TO APPLY: Please email your resume with a cover letter and writing sample of no more than 2 pages to email@example.com. Please mention Foreign Policy Internship in the subject line of the email, as well as which block or blocks you intend on interning.