Brookings India is offering summer research Internships to young promising individuals, interested in conducting policy research in the area of energy and sustainability. Interns will work under the guidance of Brookings India Fellows and Research Assistants, and assist with conducting basic research, fact checking, proofreading, and editing; providing administrative support; tracking news media; and organizing events.
Internships are available for 6 weeks.
- Undergraduates/Recent graduates with a background in the Environmental science/ Engineering – students studying in both Indian and international universities are encouraged to apply
- Willingness to learn and work outside their comfort zone
- Strong writing and research skills
- Ability to multitask and collaborate with others
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Proficiency R, MATLAB & Statistics
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Brookings India does not sponsor student or work visas.
TO APPLY: Please email your resume with a cover letter and writing samples (of no more than 2 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org