WINTER INTERNSHIP IS NOW OPEN!!!
Brookings India is looking for a communications intern to assist with the production, design, and dissemination of research projects, events, and administrative and outreach activities. This internship offers the opportunity to be creative and strategic while thinking of new ways to create and disseminate Brookings India’s research.
Daily tasks will involve helping to develop the center’s communication and outreach capabilities. Under the supervision of the center’s staff, the intern will be responsible for:
- Editing (research papers, reports, blogs)
- Assisting with the layout and design of research papers and other products
- Summarising key points from research papers/reports
- Designing graphs, charts and infographics
- Assisting with social media, including live tweeting
- Assisting with event planning and on research tasks as needed
Current students or recent graduates with a B.A. in communications, journalism, design, or the social sciences more broadly are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please email your resume, a cover letter, and a writing sample to email@example.com. If you have worked on specific graphic design projects, please include relevant samples.
Please mention Internship: Communication in the subject line of the email. Due to a large number of applicants, we will not be able to process applications without the appropriate subject line.
Please note that applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those candidates selected for phone interviews will be contacted.
Applications close on November 15, 2019.